Why You Need to Add Leave-In Conditioner to Your Natural Hair Care Routine
Posted on January 12 2021
We’ve all been taught to wash and condition our hair, but we were never taught to use leave-in conditioners. As naturals, moisture is one of the most essential aspects of our hair’s health and most of the time traditional rinse out conditioner is just not enough. It is one of the most neglected steps in our haircare routine yet it’s probably one of the most important.
What Is A Leave-In Conditioner?
Leave-in conditioners are pretty self-explanatory. Unlike a regular conditioner, it can be left in the hair until your next wash. It is typically applied to freshly washed damp or towel-dried hair before styling. They help to restore moisture and softness to the hair in preparation for styling. Leave-ins are best for those with natural, dry, frizzy or over-processed hair.
A great leave-in conditioner like Challure’s hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in for coily and curly hair can make a huge difference in the appearance of our hair. If you’re not already using a leave-in conditioner here are a few benefits that will make this product a fixture in your hair care routine.
- Detangles Hair – The hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in is a great detangler due to the amount of slip it provides. This makes detangling the hair a much simpler process and reduces damage such as breakage.
- Improves Manageability – Natural hair can be tough to manipulate and many times it’s a fight just to style it nicely. A leave-in conditioner improves the manageability of the hair making it easier to style. The hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in provides just enough hold to keep your coils or curls in place while giving enough flexibility for movement.
- Protects from Environmental Damage – Even if you don’t use damaging products or styling tools regularly, the hair is exposed to other damaging environmental factors like the sun. When the hair is exposed to the sun regularly it tends to become dehydrated which can cause fading, brittleness and split ends. Extremely cold winters can also cause damage leaving the hair rough and dry. Using the hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in can help to revitalize your natural hair and prevent damage from occurring.
- Restores Shine – Over time the hair can start to become dull and discolored but the hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in helps to protect the hair and increase the vibrancy of the hair by providing incredible shine. This product smooths the hair and restores its natural luster.
- Moisturizes Dry Hair – The main purpose of a leave-in conditioner is to provide moisture and our hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in does just that. Its unique formula contains hibiscus, chamomile and argan oil for intense hydration. Natural hair needs more moisture than a regular conditioner can provide, so we created our natural, water-based leave-in to provide coily and curly girls with a product that would truly leave the hair hydrated and nourished.
Unlock maximum hydration and moisture with Challure’s natural, eco-friendly hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in!
Why You Need to Add...
We’ve all been taught to wash and condition our hair, but we were never taught to use leave-in conditioners. As naturals, moisture is one of the mo...Read More
For curly and coily charms looking for a little help – Challure has got you covered! The hibiscus petal + chamomile leave-in conditioner is effecti...Read More